WORM COMPOST FROM COLOMBIA 100% pure
Advantages of using
• Produces an increase of the size of plants, shrubs and trees, protecting them from disease and sudden changes in temperature and humidity throughout the year.
• Its high solubilization due to the composition and bacterial enzyme, provides a rapid uptake by plant roots.
• Four times more nitrogen, twenty-five times more phosphorus and two and a half times more potassium than an equal weight of cattle dung.
• It has a high microbial load of around 20 billion per gram, contributing to the protection of root nematodes and bacteria.
• It produces hormones such as indole oily acid and gibberellic acid, which stimulates the growth and merger of plants.
• Prevent and combat iron chlorosis, facilitate the effectiveness of the mechanical work in the field increases the resistance to frost and promotes information mycorrhizas.
• Having a neutral pH does not present problems of dosage and toxicity of the photo, making it possible to increase the recommended dose.
• Can be applied throughout the year to spread on the ground surface, then watering the bacteria to be incorporated quickly to the ground.
• It has a high specific surface area, which translates into greater contact area which allows to retain more water, decreasing the frequency of irrigation.
• Taking into account that the water picks up soil, which has a small particle size and low plasticity and cohesion, is an excellent substrate for the germination, thus ensuring that the seeds germinate and emerge to find their way without mechanical barriers that avoid or delay their departure to the surface.
• The residual activities of humus in the soil are kept up to 5 years.
Humus is an organic fertilizer that comes from the activity of Californian red worms on the organic material is dark brown, granulated, homogeneous and toilet.
Provides organic matter, nutrients and hormones enraizantes in a natural way. Improves moisture retention, aeration and cohesion of soil particles, improving its structure (making it more permeable to water and air). Promotes biological activity and protects plants from harmful bacteria and fungi. Neutralizes the presence of contaminants (pesticides and herbicides) due to absorption capacity. Has a high bio stability because it does not give rise to fermentation or putrefaction.